Racing for Good Raceday – ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation supporting Arrow
Join us at the ASX Refinitiv Racing for Good Raceday on 29th July at Royal Randwick and help support our patient program!
Arrow is delighted to have been chosen as one of the benefitting charities of the ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation grant for 2023/24. The ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation organises events throughout the year with the profits going to its benefitting charities, including Arrow this year.
All the funds raised for Arrow will be used for our Patient Support Program, which provides real and practical financial help to people receiving a bone marrow transplant. The support includes petrol cards, grocery vouchers, covering accommodation costs and payment of essential household utility bills such as water, electricity, car registration, telephone and internet.
The first ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation event of the year, is a special Racing for Good Raceday held at Royal Randwick on Saturday 29th July. This is a wonderful opportunity to attend an exciting event and support Arrow in the process. Tickets are $350, or $3,500 (including GST) for a table of 10. Included in the ticket price –
- Entry Tickets to Royal Randwick Racecourse.
- Complimentary Parking in the infield of the racetrack.
- Entry to Ballroom, Level 2, Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand, with premium grandstand seating to watch each race.
- 3 Course Sit Down Gourmet Lunch – With full waiter service
- 5 Hour Drinks Package of Sparkling, White and Red Wines, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Entertainment including Live Band
- 8 Horse Races on the day.
- TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
- Complimentary Race Guide for each guest.
- Fashions on the Field competitions
- Stunning electronic charity auction.
- Charity Raffle with beautiful prizes.
This year’s theme is ‘Wear a splash of GOLD’
For further information or to book your tickets please contact Kags Garrard, our Fundraising and Partnerships Manager, on (02) 8398 8149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org